Which five (book) characters would you trade places with for a day?
1. Vin, from the Mistborn Trilogy by Brandon Sanderson. From street rat to one of the most powerful allomancers? Yes, please. And if that's not enough, there's the crazy cool stunt-like abilities of the Mistborn. Oh, and saving the world.
2. Lucy, from The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis. Need I say more?
3. Nat, from Carry On, Mr. Bowditch by Jean Lee Latham. This book is probably one of the most inspiring stories I have ever read. I read it again at least once a year. If spending one day in his shoes gave me even a fraction of his determination and diligence, it would be a day well spent. I'd love to learn how to "sail by ash breeze."
4. Beric, from Beric the Briton by G.A. Henty. He is one of the most incredible characters I've ever met between the pages of a book. He fights a lion with nothing but his cloak and wins (yes, he is that impressive). So many things happen to him and his response is never less than honorable. Actually, I think I'd rather be the girl he marries, but I don't remember her name. So, Beric it is ;)
5. Tally, from the Ugly Series by Scott Westerfeld. Here's a girl who is tireless in fighting for what's right, even when it seems impossible both internally and externally. Also, she's awesome on a hoverboard.
What about you?