Look at all that yumminess! (Actually, if you're hungry right now like I am, looking at a strawberry desert is a really, really bad idea...) I was given this award by the ever-sweet Cherie. If you aren't following her blog already, you should be. She's highly amusing and intelligent and writerly.
These are the rules that go along with that strawberry goodness:
1. Thank and link to the person who nominated me.
2. Share seven random facts about myself.
3. Pass the award to 15 blogging friends.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
I'm afraid I'm going to have to break two of them. And Cherie is nice enough that I'm sure she'll forgive me. You see, I don't have 15 blogging friends to award this too. See those 28 lovely followers on the right? Not all of them have blogs...some of them don't even have profiles I can view. And I've already given several awards to my favorite bloggers, and my new followers (*waves hello*) just got the same award or a similar one. So I'm about 15 people short of being able to fulfill rule number 3. Instead, I'm going to use this award to celebrate all the writers in the blog community who are sharing their admiration and enthusiasm for each other. I raise my strawberry pastry to you.
And now for seven more random facts about me:
1. Lucky Charms is my favorite cereal. If I kept that stuff in the house, I would turn into a marshmellow from eating so much of it.
2. I don't make my bed (except on rare occasions). It's much more comfortable to sleep in a messy bed with all the covers heaped up on top of you than a nicely made one where the sheets are tucked in just so.
3. I love doing laundry. Odd, I know, but I really do like it. I find it very therapeutic to turn piles of dirty laundry into stacks of neatly folded clothes that smell like lavender dryer sheets.
4. I can't eat eggs for breakfast. I can eat them for lunch. I can eat them for dinner. But if I try to eat them for breakfast, I get nauseous. So I avoid eggs in the morning.
5. I'm frighteningly bad at frisbee. If my life depended on my ability to throw a frisbee accurately, I would die. Within seconds.
6. I have a monogrammed wax seal that I use on my letters. I love it. You can look here to get an idea of what it looks like.
7. This makes me laugh. Every single time: