Look, it's Sparkly ;)
This award comes with rules. And they are the following:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.
Seven Totally Random and Unimportant Things About Me
1. My ears are asymmetrical. My right ear sticks out more and is higher on my head than my left ear.
2. I have a pair of fingerless purple zebra-striped gloves that I wear when I write. Not the jotting down ideas kind of writing, but the kind where I'm actually sitting down and in-putting words onto the blank screen. I found them in some random store I don't even remember the name of for a couple dollars and I've worn them ever since. It's weird, but I feel more creative and writerly when I have them on.
3. I was named after a character in a movie that I have never seen.
4. I have my own mini museum. All through middle school and part of high school I collected just about everything: stamps, foreign currency, insects, rocks, shells, etc. Everything that hasn't disintegrated is in an old type-case my grandfather gave me and my family calls it "the museum," even though we hardly ever look at any of it. I still like to collect rocks and minerals (especially geodes) but I've lost interest in most of the others as collectibles.
5. I over use parentheses (can you tell?). It's a really bad habit that I can't seem to break myself of. Somehow, I managed to keep them out of my manuscript and I hope to keep (most) of them out of future novels as well. Apparently all that restraint has spilled out into my blogging and letter-writing. My pen-pals will attest to the fact that my parenthetical statements tend to turn into whole paragraphs about bunny-trail topics.
6. I am almost always cold. My dad calls me a cold-blooded vertebrate because 99.99999999% of the time I am wearing layers. I even wear sweaters in the summer (though, in my defense, I only wear them in the air conditioned house after I come in from being out in the sunshine).
7. I want to have a pet dolphin someday.
And now I'd like to give this award to...