(I will do my best to follow the rules but that's all I can promise)
1. I look significantly younger than I am. I'm almost 22 but most people guess that I'm somewhere between 12 and 15. And they think that my sister (who actually is 15) is around 18. I don't understand it.
2. I use a giant coffee mug for a pen-holder.
3. I've hiked Mount Algonquin - the second highest peak in the Adirondacks.
4. I love peanut butter. I'll eat it straight out of the jar. Or with apples. Or chocolate chips.
5. I have a typewriter. It doesn't work. I just like having it.
6. I can remember actors' names and what they've been in without trying. Even if I only see them in a trailer, I can name a bunch of movies they're in if asked. It sounds like I spend hours looking up actors/actresses and memorizing what they've been in even though I don't. At my house, it's always "Hey, Caitlin, what has So-and-So acted in?" 90% of the time I can answer.
7. A Sonic Mocha-Caramel Java Chiller is my favorite thing to buy whenever I want a treat to celebrate a small accomplishment. They're amazing.
I'm passing this on to: